The only royal icing recipe you’ll ever need! Perfect for decorating cookies. Easy, pipes smooth, & dries hard.
6 – 8
3 – 6 hours
Lunch and Dinner
About this Recipe
By: Like Mother, Like Daughter
- 4 lbs. (two bags) Confectioner’s or powder sugar
- ¾ cup Meringue
- 1 ⅓ – 1 ½ cups warm water
- 2 – 4 tbsp Oil-free extract or flavoring (almond)
- 2 lbs. (one bag) Confectioner’s or powder sugar
- ⅜ cup Meringue
- ⅔ – ¾ cups warm water
- 1 – 2 tbsp Oil-free extract or flavoring (almond)
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Step by Step Instructions
Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 5-6 hours (or until chicken is cooked through)
Use two forks to shred chicken.
Serve hot with toppings, if desired.