Easy Black Bean Lasagna
Aaron’s favorite casserole.
6 – 8
3 – 6 hours
Lunch and Dinner
About this Recipe
By: Like Mother, Like Daughter
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (16 oz) fat-free refried beans
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup medium salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- corn tortillas
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 pkg Taco Bell taco seasoning
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz 4% small curd cottage cheese
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
Step by Step Instructions
Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 5-6 hours (or until chicken is cooked through)
Use two forks to shred chicken.
Serve hot with toppings, if desired.